Gambling at a TV Casino
Watch and play at TV casinos!
One of the latest renditions in online casino entertainment is the TV casino. For years punters have been able to watch and place bets on horse racing or football both online and at betting shops. Now, thanks to several UK casinos and television stations, players can watch and play live casino games from their televisions. TV gaming is the new trend in gambling and its popularity is quickly on the rise.
Playing at a TV Casino
Playing at an online casino can become monotonous for some players. However, live TV casinos turn convention on its head. The dealers and presenters offer great commentary on the games, talk about hot and cold numbers and provide updates on winners. The presenters are also entertaining and personable. Instead of an uninteresting number call, players will learn about the presenters’ pets, favourite foods and teams. These TV casinos offer a truly interactive gaming experience.
Advantages of TV Casinos
- The minimum bets are low so players can test strategies and wagering systems
- There is no need to find a seat at the table to play
- Players can bet in increments of 25p to £100
- The games are more rapid than live casino games and the computer tracks buys, payouts and wins
- The convenience of a TV casino is one of its best features – players can stay for 5 spins or they can play for a few hours
- The bonus schemes for new players are excellent and there are clear explanations of betting options so new players know what to do